Wow, this week has been full of generous details...(for some reason S thought I might get bored after all the wedding hubbub was over, no way!). There have been lots of big little times. Some of the highlights:
1) Walking under the beautiful Nebraska sky and trees--there's cotton every where and the lightening bugs are out--so magical!
2) Farm fresh eggs, a gift from our new neighbors--they're just a little bit smaller than grocery store eggs and such a nice range of colors:
4) New cds dropping (this artist and this)
5) Watching some new films finally (this, this and this)
6) Scheming about my new project--hmmm!!