Thursday, October 30

A Vision for the Event: Clovers & Cream Ceremony

Oh, does this little wedding idea make me happy! It's elegant but not fussy: a green, green pasture, a comfortable cardigan, a bouquet of fresh herbs, a ceremony out under the sky and a sweet cake reception after. I can really see savoring the moment at an event like this, not to mention the Ireland honeymoon trip....





Image sources: Martha Stewart, canelle et vanille, Brides, Martha Stewart, Elegant Bride via Nibs, Mark Joseph Cakes, Pippa Small from Twist Online, The Lettered Olive.

add to kirtsy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous board...I don't know that I've ever seen a board that incorporates clovers into the theme, and I have to say I'm loving it! Such a fresh and graphically inspired idea. Plus that boy with the horse is mighty cute ;)