87. Design an heirloom cottage garden (ala Gertrude Jekyll) or restore one (love this story).
88. Learn how to drive. Living in cities for much of my life, I've never learned. But! I just got my learning permit yesterday--yahoo! I'd sure like to drive one of these someday...!
89. Go canoeing on a quiet, idyllic river. Maine first and then hopefully a more daring locale like Thailand.
90. Buy an original Harry Callahan print. (Look down the alleyway below--this shot is remarkable--)
91. Save, save, save and live debt free. For family. For health. For future. For fun.
To be continued...!