67. Read and, in some cases, reread the books of friends, teachers, neighbors and community colleagues. This one, this one, this one, this one, this one, this one, among many others. As bell hooks says, "Life-transforming ideas have always come to me through books." For me, those ideas are almost always from books about people and writing.
68. Eat more greens. And oranges. And reds. (I moved to the Midwest and somehow I'm no longer a vegetarian....)
69. Refinish, upholster or build a piece of furniture. And take before and after photos, of course. I've got my eye on this little project and this one, each in the black finish:
70. Be just a little bit sassier and speak my mind more. Shouldn't we all do this a bit more, my dears?
71. Start drawing and painting again. (I double-majored in college, back in the day--poetry, of course, but also art, specifically illustration and book arts. A couple old sketches below--who knew!)
To be continued...!