Tuesday, October 7

Oh, Baby! -- Girly Girl Edition





Now that I'm a Mrs., I'm officially an aunt and I'm already dreaming of holiday gifties for my little niece and nephew. (Nancy, if you're reading, I promise I'm not revealing any secrets!) There are just so many lovely treats for wee ones out there. I mean, seriously--how do parents do it? It must take tremendous discipline! Everything is just so full of fun and joy.

Where to find it: Shinzi Katoh covered mug from Three Potato Four, orange garden wool felt pouchette from Hable Construction, quilted pup from Lulu Carter, baby strawberry suit from Barney's, kitchen play station from Garnet Hill.

add to kirtsy

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Oh my I might need that puppy...my brother's wife is having a baby soonsoonsoon!

Helene said...

That kitchen play station is SO cool!!