Tuesday, November 18

Boy oh boy, busy!



Wow, it has been such a busy day! I've been rushing from teaching to writing to letter-writing to planning to conferencing--whew! I hope you'll forgive me for being slow on posts. It's simply been one of those weeks. Amid all this running around, walking home from my neighbor's I looked up and saw our resident red-tail hawks floating overhead. Beautiful full wingspans. Life never ceases to amaze. I'm going to follow their pattern and keep flying through the week. More tomorrow!

Oh! And you should totally check out Anne's very cool book features over the The City Sage--great reads!

(Image from the lovely Alicia Bock.)

add to kirtsy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link love darling---you're such a sweetheart!

I totally hear you about being busy, too...I think it's that crazy time before the holidays...which are only bound to get even crazier!

Remember to breathe---and if you don't mind, take an extra deep one for me :)

Courtney said...

Hope tomorrow you can find more quiet moments. Or that you do at least come the weekend!

Lynne said...

I love the photo - I've just discovered your blog, it is very sweet!