Thursday, November 27

Happy Thanksgiving, friends!



Hope you're having a lovely, lovely holiday! Sorry to have been so quiet this week--we had a super-fabulous birthday party to attend in Kansas City (yay!), some home fix-up duty, then we were on the road--big times! But now we're home and I have plenty of posts I can't wait to share with you. Before all that, tell me: how was the big T'giving feast where you are? M'mmm!

Three things I'm thankful for:
1) The health & happiness of all those we love (my wish for you too!),
2) The chance to enjoy another season of giving (looking forward to sharing here!),
3) The days counting down to time with our families (is there anything better?)...!

add to kirtsy

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Since you asked- The big feast went well. We spent it here, and it was the first entire Thanksgiving dinner I've made. Let me say, I have a new appreciation for all of the holiday meals my parents have put out over the years!

I hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving!