Tuesday, May 5

Heirloom Nursery: Cloudy with a Chance of Fun




So sorry for the long delay on posting, friends! My soon-to-be not-so-secret project (!) has been taking up most of my time. Plus, being many months pregnant has finally caught up to me--whew! I really appreciate your patience and hope to return the favor with our exciting news very, very soon!

In between the sparks of busy-ness, I have been gathering a few new things in anticipation of our little boy. We're thinking his middle name might be Gray--one of my favorite colors--and I'm looking forward to celebrating with a few hints of the hue in his room...! Bunny booties from Pretty Little, 'Sweet Bunny' print from decoylab, eco plush blanket from boopalina bebe, fabric from skinny laminx (lovely and subtle!). I just love all the new modern possibilities for baby these days, don't you?

add to kirtsy

3 comments:

thoughtful day said...

I love this, thanks for sharing!!! I am always on the for cute baby stuff.

thoughtful day said...

Wait! And your pregnant!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

abby said...

happy mothers day mommy to be! the first of many lovely ones to come!