Saturday, May 9

Sneak Preview: Clover & Bee Weddings!



After many months of secret keeping, I'm so excited to say we have a little sneak preview of my new site up and live: Clover & Bee Weddings!

With all the fun I had designing our wedding and writing here on Oh-So RB, we decided to take the leap and expand: a wedding guide and blog devoted to all the remarkable professionals and artists here in the Midwest. The process of creating the site has been so joyful--I can't wait to show you the rest! And, I promise, despite all the big things in the works (baby included!), I plan on keeping up here. Oh-So RB is without a doubt my original labor of love--from the first posts I wrote just for myself (can you tell? I didn't think anyone would be reading my little reflections!) to the latest connections I've been so lucky to make.

Thanks for all your support and generosity these past couple years (hard to believe we've been here this long!). I can't say enough about the happiness being a part of the blogging community has brought me and I'm so looking forward to what the future holds for all of us. Cheers all around!

add to kirtsy

9 comments:

Mo said...

Oh yay how exciting!
Can't wait to see the new site, what a great resource it will be!

Modern Ink Studio said...

YEA!!!! I feel like everyone forgets about the Midwest!!! I LOVE this!! As a Midwest bride myself, I am super excited!

Amanda B. Young said...

Can't wait to see where this takes you! So excited for you and your new venture!

thoughtful day said...

super cute! i can't wait to see it open!

christina said...

wow! great news! that's so exciting! good luck!!
xox

cassandra said...

it looks SO GOOD already! the logo is beautiful and the colors are so great... congrats girlie! can't wait to see it all up!

Rebecca said...

aww, thanks, friends! I can't tell you how excited I am...so eager to share--counting down the minutes!

kadler said...

That's awesome! Congratulations!!

I'm going to check it out now.

Courtney said...

congratulations Rebecca! that's such good news!