92. Buy my own house. A house within my means and one that I love. A house that's a little modern, a little eccentric. A house, possibly, in a sweet Midwestern town. (Amy Butler's home--amazing!)
93. Learn to bake traditional French pastries. Génoise. Croissants aux amandes. Brioche. Il faut manger pour vivre....
94. Write down more details of my family's history--the journey, the farm, the work, the weddings, the houses--and research the phenomenal stories of WPA/FSA photographers in their communities (like Jack Delano and Lewis Hine--one of his below).
95. Build up my collection of childrens' books.
96. Hear Lucinda Williams live in concert. Lucinda Williams who still records records--oh, yeah!
To be continued...!