Saturday, September 20

101 Things: What's the Big To-Do?



I've been thinking a lot lately about just what can be accomplished in a lifetime (it's remarkable) and how, at the same time, it's so easy to let the little things (like the stuff on Post-Its) take over. In the spirit of imagining a greater vision of life, I'm starting my Big To-Do List: a 101 things I would love to accomplish, to enjoy, to pursue, to experience, to relish in over the course of my days. The items may not be goals necessarily (we'll leave that to the footballers) but dreams I would love to make real. I'll update as I go, too, with details about each one as I try them out. What would you put on your list? What comes to mind? Look for my first installment tomorrow. Hmmmm, now to decide what to include...!


(Image from Curbed--an interactive installation by Illegal Art.)

add to kirtsy

2 comments:

TweedleTee said...

What a great idea! I made a list of 30 things to do before I'm 30 and at 25, I've done like 18. So what are you thinking? Little things like "smell the roses" or actual tasks like skydiving? It's sounds so fun! Good luck:)

Cheryl said...

This is fantastic and inspiring! I am loving your list and can't wait to see it grow.